Tuesday 5 January 2016

Review of 2015


Happy New Year!

I've been distracted for a few months but have made a new years resolution to post more and improve my bakes even more. I'm going to cook my way through Tartine #3 and post at least 2 loaves a week. Some recipes will be excluded either because I can't source the ingredients or don't like the taste of a particular grain (I'm looking at you buckwheat!).

Last June, I bought a Dutch oven and my bread radically improved immediately due to an even heat from below. The results were so exciting and a huge confidence boost. In September I started some voluntary work and forgot a little about documenting the outcomes. In November my fridge broke down making retarding loaves overnight impossible and further complicating fitting baking around the rest of my schedule.

Below is a selection of bakes from 2015, unfortunately I don't have a record of what most of them were.

IMG_3204
IMG_3196
IMG_3172
IMG_3170
IMG_3136
IMG_3152
IMG_3129
IMG_3127
IMG_3133
IMG_3106
IMG_3117
IMG_3099

Anyway, new year, new fridge, new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment